A mindless tirade from the say-all do-all completely insane magician himself.

I don't like it when people keep things from me.
Even if it's supposedly small, or insignificant.

I know the matter at hand had to do with me, hence the only reason for my concern.

I'm irritated with a lot of things right now... my agent, people who owe me money but won't pay up, lack of sex, mistress in a mood, and rude emails from clients who I turned down because I'm booked elsewhere and can't be in two places at once.

I really want to just destroy something right now.  Like in the scene from Office Space.
I want to take a Louisville Slugger to some computer equipment.

And I want to find a clean girl, eat her out, and fuck the shit out of her.
I don't really care who, right now, providing she's disease free.  I'm frustrated and need a release.
I'm THAT pissed off, lol.
The official rant and rave and general musing location of Aaron Stone. Half crazed and completely, hilariously unpredictable, he needs a place to keep his thoughts, so they don't keep him.
Aaron Stone